Comprehensive tax solutions with a global reach
- Businesses and individuals seeking to invest or do business in Canada.
- Canadian businesses and individuals with investment interests outside of Canada.
- Canadian businesses with operations in the U.S. and around the world.
- Canadian businesses seeking to expand their operations beyond Canada's borders through mergers and acquisitions.
- Non-resident businesses seeking to expand their operations in Canada through mergers and acquisitions.
- Canadians moving to the U.S. and elsewhere and others moving to Canada.
- U.S. citizens and green-card holders resident in Canada and delinquent U.S. tax filers.
Our tax professionals harness the substantial resources of Andersen Global's collaborating and member firms to provide best-in-class integrated tax solutions to businesses or individuals looking for comprehensive support within Canada and internationally.
Our Core Values
We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and the standard by which other firms are measured.
We hire the best and the brightest and we invest in our people to ensure that legacy.
Our platform allows us to objectively serve as our client's advocate; the only advice and solutions we offer are those that are in the best interest of our client.
Our firm is constructed as a global firm. We share an interest in providing the highest level of client services regardless of location.
We value open communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making.
Andersen Tax LLP Moves to Downtown Vancouver July 22, 2019
We are pleased to announce that as of July 22, 2019 our Richmond and Vancouver offices will be relocating to downtown Vancouver at #1230, 1177 West H...
Canada Revenue Agency Real Estate Audit Penalties in B.C. Reach $200,000 Mark
Selling Canadian real property? Canada Revenue Agency is increasing audit focus on nonresidents selling Canadian real property. We can assist you. ...
IRS Regulations Clarify 250A Deduction for Individual Owners of Non-U.S. Corporations Subject to GILTI
Last fall, we wrote about the U.S.’s Global Intangible Low Taxed Income (“GILTI”) and its’ adverse tax impact on U.S. persons...
Steven Flynn Comments on BC’s New Speculation and Vacancy Tax and the Impact on Foreign Nationals who own Canadian Real Estate
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is poised to receive significant data from the BC government that will help tie home ownership to income declarations. Whi...