Comprehensive tax solutions with a global reach
- Businesses and individuals seeking to invest or do business in Canada.
- Canadian businesses and individuals with investment interests outside of Canada.
- Canadian businesses with operations in the U.S. or any other country in the world (including the countries that form part of the Andersen Global association of member firms).
- High net-worth professionals whose professional income is derived from moving either direction across the Canadian-U.S. border or who work outside of Canada.
- Canadian businesses seeking to expand their operations beyond Canada's borders through mergers and acquisitions.
- Non-resident businesses seeking to expand their operations in Canada through mergers and acquisitions.
Our tax professionals harness the substantial resources of Andersen Global's collaborating and member firms to provide best-in-class integrated tax solutions to businesses or individuals looking for comprehensive support within Canada and internationally.
Our Core Values
We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and the standard by which other firms are measured.
We hire the best and the brightest and we invest in our people to ensure that legacy.
Our platform allows us to objectively serve as our client's advocate; the only advice and solutions we offer are those that are in the best interest of our client.
Our firm is constructed as a global firm. We share an interest in providing the highest level of client services regardless of location.
We value open communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making.
IRS Regulations Clarify 250A Deduction for Individual Owners of Non-US Corporations Subject to GILTI
Last fall, we wrote about the US’s Global Intangible Low Taxed Income (“GILTI”) and its’ adverse tax impact on US persons tha...
Steven Flynn comments on BC’s new speculation and vacancy tax and the impact on foreign nationals who own Canadian real estate
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is poised to receive significant data from the BC government that will help tie home ownership to income declarations. Whi...
British Columbia Speculation and Vacancy Tax
Owners of BC residential property need to be aware of the new 2018 British Columbia Speculation and Vacancy Tax affects and how to apply for exemption...